Live the Life You Want to Live

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Alrighty! Time for the monthly Recipe reveal at The ScrapRoom!
This is when each designer is assigned one of the FOTM kit and we are to make a two page layout using the contents of that kit and only basic supplies from our own stash.  And...here is the best part...we give you instructions on how to re-create this for yourself!  You do have to be a subscriber to have access to these instructions...but that's one of the perks of being a member, right?

So, without further delay, here is my creation using Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley:
If you have been watching me create these over the past few months you will likely notice that I like things pretty linear.  I like grids.  I like clean.  That's me.  It has been from the beginning of my scrapbook days and I doubt that will change.

Included in the kit was a sticker sheet. The green alphas, the tabs and the small word stickers are from that. The die-cuts are a part of the embellishment kit. I highly recommend this extra kit. Well worth it to have the extra stuff to choose from when embellishing your pages.
The washi tape came from my stash.  It happens to be from a TSR kit of just a couple months ago.
The alphas for my long title are all from my stash. It just so happens they are both Jillibean Soup as well. I dabbed some red Stickles onto the corrugated alphas for a little extra interest.
I love this kit and love how my pages turned out. I definitley have plenty of supplies left to create more. I can't wait to have more time to play with it!

1 comment:

Isbaha I. said...

Love the clean lines of your layout! That's so great to see some double page inspiration...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS