Hello Sunshine

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hey there!
I have some bright sunshine for you today!
Does this just scream summer or what?!?  I love how the yellows, pinks and oranges play off the bright blues of the pool in my photos.  Such a great contrast.
This is another FOTM from The ScrapRoom.  It's Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness.  Love. That's all I have to say.
The design for this page came from a sketch created by a friend and fellow DT member at The ScrapRoom, Cassie Wiscarson. I took her sketch pretty literally and didn't change much. I did take advantage of the built in title on this sunburst piece of paper though. Makes scrapbooking easy!
My kit came with these awesome sticker sheets that have all these fun little phrases and colorful words.  What a great way to say a lot with a little...know what I mean?
I hope you enjoyed my FOTM reveal today. If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom and their monthly kits, please go HERE.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS