Celebrate!

Friday, August 5, 2016

A birthday layout about me? Wow...that's a rare one.  But this collection from Echo Park begged for a girl focus...and in this house, that's me!
This is called Party Time and it's one of the August FOTM from The ScrapRoom!  I have to say that I really love the sticker sheet that came in the embellishment kit this month. It totally made my page. The only thing I pulled from my stash was these tiny text alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket. 
I used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors to add some festiveness. I don't use these too often but 
when I do, I love them!
This little die-cut provided the perfect little place to record just a few details. I decided to tuck it behind my larger photo. In order to keep it from getting lost, I added the circle embellishment with a piece of foam adhesive behind it so it could "hook" onto the photo and not fall behind it. Works perfectly!
By the way, this layout was inspired by the current Freaky Fast Friday Formula challenge at The ScrapRoom. Visit the blog for more details!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is super cute! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS