Sunshine & Happiness

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hi! Today I'm sharing a fun summer page with photos from a few years back...okay, a lot of years!  Can you say 2007?  
I know.  Crazy how fast time flies.
This layout features a July FOTM from The ScrapRoom.  It's the new summer collection from Elle's Studio called Sunny Days.
I really love the bright colors and fun prints. Elle's Studio also offers a wide variety of embellishments---check out the epoxy stickers, the wood veneer shapes and phrases and the cardstock labels. So much to choose from that I really only turned to my stash for the die-cut part of my title.  I love that!
I did some machine-stitching along the long vertical sides for additional interest. I'll let you in on a little secret here. I liked the wood background so much that I didn't want to use the whole piece on this one layout.  What I did was grab a scrap piece of 12x12 white cardstock (like the kind that often comes in your 12x12 page protector). I used that as my base and cut everything else to fit onto it. So smart, huh?  Yeah....like I'm the first person to ever think of that.  Ha-ha.
So there you have it. I hope I have inspired you to pull out some old photos from your stash and get them scrapped. 
It's never too late!
If you're interested in more information about The ScrapRoom and how you can receive these kits, go to this link HERE for all the details.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a fun and cheery summer page! LOVE the bright colors!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS