Mark Twain Riverboat

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hello! I'm excited to announce today that I'm staying on for another term at Scrap Our Stash!
  I think it might be 2 years now but I just love being a part of this team so much. Brenda and Rochelle are great to work with and I really enjoy the challenges.

Speaking of...here is the latest page I created for the July 1st challenge:
***Fancy Pants Down By The Shore collection***

Details of the challenge...


The title of the book immediately made me think of traveling.  Given that, it left my photo options pretty wide open. I went with Disney because, well...I have just a few left to scrap!  Also, the riverboat in itself is a method of "going places"...see the connection here?  Anyway, that's what I went with.

This collection from Fancy Pants is a few years old but I still love it. The colors are so versatile as are the many different patterns included within the kit. I easily met the requirement of 5 different patterned papers, especially since I used a pattern for my background piece and a few additional patterns in the banner.  The round embellishments include a couple of chipboard buttons and the yellow sticker on the right. I also included a punched circle and a die-cut ship's wheel as additional round elements.

If you feel inspired by my layout and/or this book-inspired challenge, head over to Scrap Our Stash and play along.
See you there!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE the clean lines!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS