Home Town Parade

Monday, July 11, 2016

Do you have some Independence Day photos to scrap? If so, I have a layout for YOU!
***Pebbles America the Beautiful collection***

This layout is part of The ScrapRoom's monthly recipe feature. All 4 designers create a double page layout using a different FOTM and then we write up "recipes", or directions, on how to re-create it for yourself.  Easy-peasy scrapbooking!

Almost everything you need is included in the kit, with a few exceptions. For my layout, items from my stash include mist, twine and title alphas. That means all the die-cuts, the doilies and the patterned papers were in my FOTM kit (exact die-cuts may vary).
I went photo heavy---mostly because it's really hard to narrow down parade photos!  I like things linear so when left to my own devices, that's what I create. I was still able to use a lot of different patterns and represent just how versatile this kit is. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, actually!
 
I hope you like it and feel inspired.  If you are not yet a subscriber to The ScrapRoom and would like more information, head HERE to read all about it!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Loving the two page layout you created using the FOTM! A creative design, use of pp and embellishments, all to honor the super photos!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS