Game On!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Playing along at Stuck?! Sketches again. This is some older Echo Park stuff called, appropriately, Game On.  I stole that and used it for my title!
Here's the sketch:


As you can see, I kept pretty true to the sketch. I did relocate my title to the bottom and moved the embellishments around a bit.
I also added an additional photo that I tucked behind the larger top photo.
The five year gap between my boys can sometimes be hard. I love those moments when they find the middle and connect....even when it's video games. 

3 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Wow fantastic masculine page and those boys look like they are having a blast! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

Love the clean feel to this layout as well as the color scheme! Perfect take on a gamer layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

Danie Ramirez said...

Great masculine page! Sweet calm colour scheme
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS