Cards from Scraps

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hi there!
Sharing a couple of cards using scraps from The ScrapRoom's July kits. 
First, a fun patriotic card using some Pebbles America The Beautiful:
I did some machine-stitching around the perimeter and also between the 2 pieces of patterned paper. I used another doily and punched a notebook border on one edge of a sentiment card.The stars are from my stash as well as the twine.

Next I have a card made with the Fancy Pants Good Fellows collection:
This card can be used for a few different occasions. I'm thinking, "I'm proud of you" or a "congratulations" for something.  I wanted a more generic sentiment for this one since the card itself is more generic.

And the beauty is...I still have lots more scraps left to create more cards or even layouts!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS