Tilt-A-Whirl

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Today I am playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!
Here is the sketch that inspired my layout...

As you can see, I made some modifications. I wanted to use a longer series of photos so I added a second row. They're also a little larger than the ones portrayed in the sketch. I tried to incorporate a large circular element behind my photo rows but it just wasn't working. So I went with some patterned paper block instead. Some washi, wooden embellies and enamel dots completed my page.
Seriously, my son and my mom are amusement ride junkies! Hearing the laughter from the two of them is priceless!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I really like your layout. The photos are great too.

jenessa said...

Awesome page! Love you adapted the sketch to accommodate so many photos. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Cassie said...

What a fabulous page! I love all the extra photos!! The colors are fabulous too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

Oh Steffanie this is so awesome. I love the additional photos and layering behind them. I'm so happy you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Loving your take on the sketch.....great colors and title!

Laura Whitaker said...

Stephanie this is fantastic, love how it all pops! And the double row of pics is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This turned out amazing Steffanie! Such a great page! I hope you're having a nice summer so far. ;)

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome layout!! Love how made the sketch your own with the two rows of photos!! Thank you so much for joining in the Stuck?! Sketches sketch challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS