Summer Essentials

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ahhh...summer.  My favorite season!
These photos are from last summer while we were in Germany.
***Echo Park Splash collection***

I was inspired by the latest challenge at Stuck?! Sketches to pull this one together.  I grabbed an older collection from Echo Park and some cute washi...a few sequins...loving the beach umbrella. I made a few changes from the sketch but I think you can still see it pretty easily. 

Seriously, summer is my favorite season. I love wearing shorts and skirts and tank tops and flip-flops. I love hanging out by the pool or, really, any source of water. I love the warmth of the sun on my face. Cold beverages. Sun-kissed skin...but just slightly.  I love eating outside...BBQ's. Ahhh....summer.  Maybe I appreciate it more because summer here is often limited to just 2-3 months...if we're lucky.

This layout makes me dream of summer.  Good thing it's just around the corner!

4 comments:

Danie Ramirez said...

Great use of the sketch - I too, am loving that beach umbrella - perfect colour combo
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Whitaker said...

So sweet, love how you used this collection - great job! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

Love your title work and layering! And the overall layout just oozes Summer!! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful summer page and love the sequins. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS