Playful Puppy

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Time for a cute puppy layout and a sketch + stash challenge from Scrap Our Stash
***Bella Blvd Rover collection***

Here is the sketch that inspired this layout...


The diagonal cut in my layout is going the opposite direction from the sketch. Again, that is more a matter of scrapbooker error than intentional design. I seem to have trouble with diagonal cuts which is probably why I shy away from doing them outside of challenges. LOL!

Here is what I used from the lists:
List 1 - polka dots (red washi)
List 2 - Queen & Co. (nails)
List 3 - red (love banner, paw prints in the pattern)
I straightened out the photo block.  I don't know...just too much angling for me and I thought it looked better this way. The title stayed in the same location though and then I just played around with some embellishments until I was satisfied.

Are you inspired by this sketch? Do you have items in your stash from these lists that you could use to create a layout? Then get busy and link up at Scrap Our Stash. There is always a great monthly prize up for grabs to a random winner!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS