Cards from Scraps

Thursday, June 23, 2016

I'm here today to offer you some scraps...well, cards from scraps actually!
These were made using just a smidgen of the scraps left over from two of my FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom. Mind you, I still have a bunch left and could easily make more cards or even some more layouts. Pretty awesome, huh?
This card was given to my sister-in-law for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. I used some of the Pink Paislee Fancy Free FOTM here along with some cork hearts from the embellishment kit. The sequins and stamped sentiment were from my own stash. The stamp is from ki.

These next two cards were made for Father's Day. I used leftovers from my Echo Park FOTM kit, Pinstripes. Some of the letter/number stickers are from my own stash as well at the wood elements. Otherwise, all from TSR.
I love the variety of patterns in this collection. It really allows for a multitude of combinations making each card so unique. 

I hope I have inspired you today. If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom and their monthly kits, go HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

All beautiful cards!! LOVE the cork hearts and the masculine colors on the other cards!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS