Biking the Trails in Sunriver

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to scrap outdoor photos?  Well, I do. Especially outdoor activities...like biking!
This layout was made using another kit from The ScrapRoom. The FOTM is American Crafts, the Shimelle Starshine collection.  OK, right off...I absolutely LOVE the print with the globes on it!  Then there is the honeycomb...perfect for fussy-cutting. And who doesn't love a nice text print? In addition to the fun chipboard pieces, this collection got my mojo flowing quickly!
I punched some circles to create a place for clustering a few embellishments. I used the chipboard and flair piece provided in the kit. From my own stash I pulled in a few wood shapes---I just HAD to use the bikes!  Stickers, Thickers and a script font cut with my Silhouette completed the title for my page.
It really was amazing how far we traveled on these trails with a kid on training wheels and no gears. No, we didn't travel all 35 miles.  But we traveled a lot further than I ever thought we would. He was such a trooper...actually, both of the boys were. Such a great time. I can't believe how long ago this was. Seeing these photos really makes me want to visit Sunriver again!

This layout comes with a recipe card for subscribers to replicate---step-by-step instructions complete with dimensions for everything. When you become a subscriber at The ScrapRoom, you receive access to these recipe cards. You get one for each of the 4 FOTM kits, each created by a different designer.  It's pretty awesome!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS