Thankful

Monday, May 2, 2016

Good morning! Today I am here to share a page created for the newest challenge up at Scrap Our Stash!
***My Mind's Eye Market Street collections***
Here is the challenge:
I took my inspiration from the sunrise/sunset depicted in the image. In my case, it's a sunrise. I also chose a background paper that has a subtle ombre effect going on (although you really can't tell in the photo). I got really lucky in my search for papers and stumbled upon a couple of collections from My Mind's Eye, Market Street Ashbury Heights and Nob Hill.  The majority of the my selections are from Ashbury Heights with I think just a couple accent pieces from Nob Hill.  Anyway, I was thrilled that they coordinated so perfectly with my  photo.  
The hardest part for me, as you can imagine, was the flowers. I just don't know where to put them, what color, size...and then I struggle if they are not the same type of flower....anyone else have this much trouble?
Anyway, it's done and I'm happy with it. I hope this has inspired you to come play along at Scrap Our Stash with us this month.  We'd love to have you!

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

This layout is just beautiful, from the breath-taking photo to the lovely background color and the perfect embellishment choices!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS