Signs of Good Times Ahead

Friday, May 6, 2016

T.G.I.F.!
 Since it's Friday, I have a Freaky Fast Formula challenge brought to you by The ScrapRoom,  Today's FOTM is
Bella Blvd's Let's Go collection.

I'm a big fan of Bella Blvd and was so excited to see this collection in my May kit.  The bonus, I'm a huge sucker for travel papers and this collection has been on my wish list!  Yipee!

I was really excited to see that I could work this formula into a grid design.  I love the clean lines of grids.  I used washi at the top and bottom of the page to give it all a bit of a frame.  Isn't it just so cool that I have clouds at the top and a road at the bottom?  I'm so clever!

So what's in the kit vs. what's added?  Let's break it down. Three of the four patterned papers were included in the basic kit as well as all the die cuts. The fourth pattern came in the extra patterned paper kit and the washi tape was in the embellishment kit. From my own stash: wood shapes, buttons, geo tag chipboard, road washi and the title.  What's really awesome is that I created this page and still have lots left over for making more pages!

You can find the formula dimensions and directions for the challenge on The ScrapRoom's blog
I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the design of this page!! So fun with the signs!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS