Seaside Promenade

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I had some time to get my scrappy on and play with another sketch!
***Project Life Honey collection***
This layout is inspired by the latest challenge at Stuck?! Sketches by Laura Whitaker. 


 I stayed pretty true to the design, even creating a circle background cut file with my Silhouette.  The changes I made to the sketch are: I printed my photos a little larger. I eliminated the single large circle and I chose not to do any splattering on my background.
I added some fun clips and wood shapes but generally just let the photos speak for themselves.  I really love how this one came together!

6 comments:

jenessa said...

Fun page! I love how you cut the circles in black. They really pop! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Danie Ramirez said...

Super fun take on the sketch - love all the embellishing and paper choice.
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cassie said...

I love the mix of colors and patterns you picked Steff! This page is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

Everything about this page is awesome. The colors, the adaptations are perfect. So glad you had a chance to join our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

Laura Whitaker said...

This is so perfect from the colours to the elements! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love it! The circle cut file really caught my eye, looks great with the papers and neat photos!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS