Life Is Good

Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm playing along at Stuck?! Sketches again---Yay!
Simple Stories Life In Color collection
I love these older style billboards that give glimpses of a time gone by. I also love that there are actual photographic images in the letters. It really appeals to the scrapbooker in me!

This is the May 1st sketch by Laura Whitaker's that I'm using...
As you can see, my angled paper cuts are in the opposite corners from the sketch. That is more a matter of scrapbooker error than actual planning.  Luckily, it still worked out!

And here are some close-ups...
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Fabulous page, I just love how you used this SS collection! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Leslie said...

Love this page!! Love the papers and embellishments used!! Fabulous design!!

Aurelie said...

Love the paper choice for the background! SO perfect for your photo. Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Mandy Melville said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the bright colours and patterns! Lovely embellishing too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

The perfect balance of colours and white, it looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS