Fun at the Fair

Monday, May 16, 2016

It's time for the May sketch+stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
Here is what I made:
***October Afternoon Night Light collection***
Here are the challenge details:


This is one of my all time favorite October Afternoon collections and I was thrilled to get a chance to use some of my scraps.
List 1: Metal (arrow paper clip)
List 2: Newsprint (flower, arrow and star stickers)
List 3: October Afternoon (paper, stickers)

I kept the sketch pretty true.  There are some minor adjustments to size and positioning and making a larger title but that's about it.  In addition to the October Afternoon stuff I got to use, I also pulled this strip of tickets out of my stash. I received this some time ago in a prize pack and now had the perfect place to put them. Yay!

Now it's your turn. Come on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along. There's always a great prize up for grabs to a random winner! 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS