Art Finds

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hello!  Time to get May started with my first reveal for The ScrapRoom!  This FOTM is brought to you by Fancy Pants, the Attwell collection.

I love the colors in this collection but some of the prints are not really my style.  However, I stumbled across these photos and found the Attwell collection to be a good fit for them. Art meets art...right?

My kit came with some fun epoxy stickers.  They added a fun artsy flair to my layout which was very fitting to my photos. These acetate flowers have been in my stash for who knows how long...I don't even remember where or when I purchased these.  They are from Heidi Swapp, in case you were wondering. The striped epoxy stickers came in my TSR embellishment kit.  They fit in nicely with the overall theme.  I do wish they were a little larger, but they still work.

That's it for now. If you're interested in The ScrapRoom and the FOTM kits, you can check them out HERE.  They're a lot of fun and have really helped me get pages done!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS