This Matters

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hi! I'm really excited to share this layout with you today because it's just kind of everyday and shows a special bond between me and my youngest boy.
I love these candid moments.  We were just snuggling together and playing around with my phone and snapped a couple of selfies.   And they're not too bad either!

This was created for The ScrapRoom using one of the selections from the April FOTM kits.  This is Elle's Studio Little Moments.  I used the April sketch at The ScrapRoom for my design.


 In addition to the contents of the FOTM kit, I also used papers from the additional Patterned Paper kit and these items from my own stash: washi tape, enamel dots, wood people and hearts and a cut title using my Silhouette.
I love all the little tags and sentiments with this collection.  My title was actually inspired by some of the wording...this matters.
I hope you have enjoyed your stop here today.  If you would like more information about the kits available at The ScrapRoom you can click on the link provided.  
Have a great day!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS