Love What You Do

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hello! I have something very bright and colorful to share today!
This is the Believe collection from Bo Bunny and it's one of the FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!
When I first opened this I thought...oh, my word...what am I going to do with this?  But I embraced it and decided it was time I scrapped some photos of me doing what I love---scrapbooking!

The assignment for me with this collection was to create a 2 page recipe layout.  These "recipe" layouts are created each month with each of the 4 kits, one assigned to each designer.  The idea being that you, as a subscriber, could take your monthly kits and quickly create four double page layouts without having to do much thinking or planning.  The designs, complete with dimensions and placements, are all done for you.  You do have to subscribe to have access to the recipe cards but how awesome would it be to complete 4 layouts per month and all you have to do is select the photos and start assembling???
I used some mists in coordinating colors to splatter the background before I got started.  I should also make note that I swapped out the black cardstock that came with the kit for white instead. The chipboard word "love" inspired my title.  I then raided my sticker stash and used my silhouette to create the extended title.
I hope you like what you see and will consider subscribing the The ScrapRoom monthly kits.  You can check out the idea gallery by heading over to the blog and clicking on the current FOTM image in the upper right sidebar. 
Have a happy scrappy day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

AMAZING page!! LOVE the colors and design!! And that title is fabulous!!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! I love the fun colors, title, and photos on this one! An awesome two page layout!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS