Live Loud

Friday, April 29, 2016

Good morning!  I got my scrap on yesterday and created this layout for the sketch challenge at Imaginisce.
 
***Imanginisce Live Loud collection***

I have had this in my stash for a long time.  I'm pretty sure I scored it on sale and there wasn't much left. I only have two pieces of patterned paper and a package each of rub-ons and stickers. But, feeling inspired by this sketch and a recent selfie, I put it to work. Thank goodness for double sided paper---seriously, why was there ever NOT double sided paper?

I flipped the sketch horizontally so that my photo would be loooking into the layout rather than off the page. I went with a large journaling block in the place of the other photo spot. I used my silhouette to cut the messy circle background. One of the rub-ons became my title. I used a bit of Glossy Accents on the album centers. A bit of road washi adds to the other part of my theme which is running ("pounding the pavement").  Some coordinating buttons finished it off.

The list of songs was so hard to do!  I had a difficult time narrowing it down to what I could fit on this card. I really like all the songs on my playlist...otherwise, why would they be there?!?  So my strategy was not to list any artist more than once.  But truly, Maroon 5 rules my actual playlist!

(By the way...I'm not at home with my regular camera and editing software so I apologize for the less than stellar photo!)

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

I would never have guessed you struggled with the amount of paper you had! I LOVE this page of yours!!! The colors are perfect for you photo and I love the placement of all the little buttons!! Thank you so much for joining in the Imaginisce sketch challenge!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love it! I really like the theme of this one and the fun elements! Yay for double sided paper!

Laura Whitaker said...

This is such a fabulous Layout, you have executed the sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing along at Imaginisce!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS