Hello Spring

Friday, April 8, 2016

Hello!  I have another FOTM kit today from The ScrapRoom---this time is Carpe Diem from Simple Stories!
I used the Freaky Fast Friday Formula challenge for this layout.  You can find the details about this challenge and participate by following this link HERE.
 
This was a fun collection to play with using the formula challenge.  In addition to the FOTM kit, I used some stickers from the Add-On Embellishment kit and from my own stash I used some sequins, some mist to splatter the background a bit and Thickers.
That's it for today.  You can stop by The ScrapRoom throughout the month to see how other designer's have used the April FOTM kits too.

3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

So fun! LOVE this collection--It's so pretty! :)

Leslie said...

Such a pretty page!! LOVE your design and all the fabulous products you used!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very pretty layout using the Carpe Diem collection!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS