Having a Whale of a Time

Saturday, April 16, 2016

There are few things that beat the smile on your child's face, right?  Andrew was definitely a water hound as a toddler and few things made him smile more that splashing around in the tub.
I decided to use this FOTM kit from The ScrapRoom to complete my assignment for the current Scrap Our Stash challenge.  I just thought these papers spoke so well to the design of the sketch and the photos I had in mind.  In case you are wondering, this is from Doodlebug's Anchors Aweigh collection.


For the stash part of the challenge, this is what I used:
List 1 - journal card
List 2 - kraft, KU Crimson
List 3 - lined paper (to create my tag)
I hope I have inspired you to get busy scrapping.  If I did, come join us at Scrap Our Stash.  There are always two challenges per month and you have until the end of the month to link up for your chance to win a prize.  So, c'mon...you know you want to... ;-)

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute! Love the sweet photos of Andrew and clever title! Great job with the challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS