Celebrate the Arts

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hello!  It's time for the first challenge of the month for Scrap Our Stash!
Here is what I created...

...based on this challenge...

I was inspired by the title of the book and decided to scrap some photos of Nicholas.  He has always had an artistic ability in him and a good eye for color.  I took these photos at an annual event at his school called Celebrate the Arts.

If it weren't for the challenge, I'm not sure I would've included the clouds on this page.  But, it's okay because I feel like it still works.  Clouds can represent thinking, which can represent creativity...following me?  Besides, I really like clouds and this was a fun excuse to include them!

I hope you can join me over at Scrap Our Stash and share how this book cover inspires you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE the bright colors on this layout. perfect with the pictures!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Loving the bright colors and layout theme!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS