A Boy and his Dog

Monday, April 4, 2016

I had a little extra scrap time this weekend so I decided to participate in the newest challenge  at Stuck?! Sketches.  Laura Whitaker is among my favorite sketch designers so this was a real treat!
***Bella Blvd Rover collection***

Here is Laura's sketch:


I used the sketch mostly as is.  I didn't really have any journaling for this page so I eliminated that piece.  Also, rather than the additional embellishments at the bottom, I decided to use some paper strips instead.  To balance that out, I added some shorter ones at the top left corner.

That's it!  Have a great week!

6 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

This page is incredible it just pops, so super eye catching! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Leslie said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE the layering and all your added details!!

Tracey said...

I am loving this!! Everything is so vibrant on the dark background!

KerrynF said...

Love the dark background, it really pops the colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Danie Ramirez said...

Awesome masculine page - it really pops!
So fun and cute fur baby
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

Love the different perspectives in your photos! And your color choices really make everything pop. Thanks for being part of the inspiration over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS