Love My Sistas

Friday, March 11, 2016

Back with another reveal for The ScrapRoom!  This is for the Freaky Fast Friday Challenge.


 The idea is to create a layout using only papers cut to the specified dimensions.  Design can be arranged however you wish.
***Pebbles Spring Fling collection***

I do this challenge by first cutting scraps of paper in the dimensions listed.  Then I move them around until I find something appealing to me.  This one ended up being pretty linear.  I like clean lines :-)
I worried when I printed this photo that the pink in our shirts would totally not work with this collection---but I think it worked out okay.  The only things from my stash are the washi, the black alphabet Thickers and the wood shapes.I was able to use some of the paper as additional embellishments by fussy-cutting and even using a punch around the word "hello" in one of the papers in the collection.  The background cardstock is supposed to be white...in case you were wondering!
That's it!  I would love for you to participate in this challenge.  It's kind of different and you can link up to The ScrapRoom blog for small prize!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS