It's A Small, Small World

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hello!  Today I have a Disney page (*shocker*), brought to you by The ScapRoom's FOTM kit.  This flavor is from Crate Paper, the Bloom collection.
***Crate Paper Bloom collection***
This layout was inspired by the sketch below.  I was asked to flip the sketch. Due to the orientation of my photos, I wanted to keep them on the right side of the page.  This meant that flipping vertically was really my only option.  However, with this particular sketch, the changes are minimal. 


 The most notable changes are that the horizontal strip is higher on the page and the title is below it instead of above. I also chose to trim both the top and bottom ends of my vertical strip (and I added more). My photos are also larger.
That's all I got for now.  If you are interested in learning more about the FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom, you can go HERE.  If you'd like a chance to be a guest designer for The ScrapRoom using this sketch, link up HERE for your chance. Best of luck to you and have fun!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a gorgeous page!! LOVE the softness in the products you used! And the colors are perfect with your pictures!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS