Route 66

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Something new...
I decided to participate in The ScrapRoom's Freaky Fast Friday challenge.  This being a completely different way to approach scrapbooking for me, it truly was a challenge!


This is what I came up with:
I had a really hard time just cutting random pieces of paper into the specified dimensions without knowing where they would end up in relation to each other or my photos.  After struggling for a long time with that idea, the light bulb finally came on!  I cut scraps of "trash" paper into the dimensions noted and played around with placement along with my photos until I got an arrangement I liked.  Then I selected the papers I wanted to go in each place before I cut them.  Genius!  At least that's what I'm calling it...although I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this strategy.
I love any chance to use this road washi---some of my favorite tape!  Also love the little wood car,  Really wish I had more of these....(sigh).

If you wan to participate in the Freaky Fast Friday challenge, become a member of The ScrapRoom's Facebook fan page right HERE.

See ya later!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That's a type of challenge I haven't seen before. Kinda like it. I would have used scratch paper cut to dimensions like you.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS