I love you to the moon...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What February would be complete without some kind of love or valentine themed layout, right? I wouldn't want to let you down so here you go...

***Echo Park Head Over Heals collection***

My page was inspired by this challenge from Scrap Our Stash which is live until the end of the month:

I think my choices are pretty obvious but in case you're wondering, here is the breakdown:
List 1: doily, dark pink
List 2: Echo Park products
List 3: fawn (similar to kraft)
I took probably 20 photos of Andrew while he was filling out these valentines.  I liked how they were all spread out on the coffee table and he had his list nearby, carefully checking off the names of the students and teacher as he went.  He was so into it.
These little fishbowl valentines went into baggies along with goldfish and a few Hershey kisses.  The message says, "I'm glad we're in the same school.  Happy Valentine's Day!"  Get it?  School of fishes...(heehee!).  I thought they were cute and not too mushy to give out to all your classmates!

Don't forget to stop by Scrap Our Stash and take the challenge.  There are two active challenges right now so take your pick or do them both.  I'd love to see you there ;-)

***I am linking this layout up at Creating with Paper and More.  Kelly has a lovely mood board challenge up this month.  I was inspired by the colors in the center photo, the love theme and the hearts.  Thanks for a great challenge, Kelly!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Fabulous layout!! LOVE the clean lines and the colors!!

Kelly said...

Oh I LOVE this!!! Great colors & what a super awesome title! Awesome way to use adorable photos and hearts on a boy layout! Thanks so much for joining in the Scrappy Friends Mood Board Challenge this month! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS