Paw Prints

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

First off, let me say that I am grateful to the wonderful ladies at Scrap Our Stash  for wanting to keep me on for another term---Yay!!

Now without further delay, I bring to you the first page for the first challenge of 2016!


*** Echo Park Wintertime and Winter Park collections***

The gals are changing things up a bit, which is good as it keeps things interesting!  
This is what we have on tap for you this time around:


My layout was inspired by the winter theme and also the colors (red, white and blue).  I splattered white paint on the navy background before I got started to mimic the idea of snow falling.

I love these photos of my husband taking Toby, our 7 month old golden retriever, out for his first adventure in the snow.  Sadly its the only one he has ever had as snow does not come often where we live.  This particular snowfall was a pretty good one...even got the kids out of school for a couple of days!


I hope you are inspired to come over to Scrap Our Stash and play along.  You can find complete rules there and also see what prize is up for grabs this month!

2 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

Very nice interpretation of the challenge Steffanie as I think too many people would focus on the cat in the hat and get stuck.

Kristie W. said...

This is such a cute page! Great interpretation of the challenge. I love the title and may have to borrow it for pics of my Amber in the snow :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS