Meow!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello!
Scrap Our Stash has come up with a fun new challenge for you---



This is what I created based off this latest challenge:

***Bella Blvd Riley collection***

I LOVED playing with this sketch. I turned the line of three photos into a single 4x6 and paired it with a 4x4 card that I liked as my title. Instead of using a circular element in the background I decided to play with some twine which I thought was purr-fect for my kitty photo! Ha-ha!  Pun intended!
For the stash challenge I used an arrow and the avocado color from List 1, the color blue from List 2 and the cardinal red color from List 3. I wanted to include some chipboard but I just wasn't finding anything in my stash that seemed to fit.  I kind of feel like I took the easy way out going mostly with the the colors in the lists...but, the bottom line is that I completed another page AND used some stash!

I hope you will feel inspired and join us at Scrap Our Stash.  There is always a great monthly prize up for grabs!  Have fun :-)

1 comment:

Lyne Blodgett said...

So do tell...how did you get the twine to stay so nicely!?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS