A New Door...

Friday, January 29, 2016

When one door closes...
For two years I designed for Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine and loved it.  In November of 2015 however,  the owners made the difficult decision to end publication.

Now just a couple of months later, a new door has opened for me....
I'm joining The ScrapRoom!



They are "the only online Coffee House that specializes in monthly Scrapbooking Layout Kits!  Treat yourself to a steaming hot helping of fresh scrapbooking supplies, delivered straight to your door every month." ---The ScrapRoom

Rochelle Spears (from Scrap Our Stash) is taking over ownership beginning February 1st and she has asked me to join her in this new adventure.  I couldn't be more excited and honored to be invited along in this journey.  So begins a new chapter...

I will be starting with the March Flavor of the Month kits.  My layouts and projects will be posted on their blog, The ScrapRoom, as well as here on my personal blog.
You can find out all kinds of details about the kits, an ideas page and other TSR links by going HERE.  I invite you to come on over and take a look around.  And if you haven't already, please join our Facebook page for fans and subscribers right HERE.

That's it for now.  Look for some TSR inspiration in March!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Congratulastions! This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you. I had no idea that Create magazine had ended, but it sounds like this will be a great substitute. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS