Cozy Up With A Warm Friend

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hi!  Time for my sketch plus stash layout for the latest challenge at Scrap Our Stash!!

***Echo Park This & That collection***

Lynn Shokoples is our guest designer this month and she provided us with this sketch.  I found it challenging in that it's a departure from my usual style, but after a little thought and planning, I think it turned out pretty well!


For the stash challenge, we needed to choose a row from this bingo card and use all the items in that row.  I chose the second vertical row from the left---paper clip, doily, glitter (I used glitter brads), journal card and metal (I used staples).


So, there you have it.  Now it's your turn.  Head on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along.  I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE your page!! The colors and the title are perfect!!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love your take on the sketch and stash challenge. I really like the journaling tag tucked in the corner....neat!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS