Our Hotel

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello blog readers!  
Here is the latest challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


This is the page that I created:


The items I used to represent each letter are:
P - punch (Mickey, circle)
A - arrow, alphabet
P - polka dot (washi), patterned paper
E - enamel dots
R - red, rub-ons


Normally, I would not include patterned paper for the letter "p", since it's something so commonly used on just about every layout.  I listed it here only because there is no carstock at all on this page.  It's either patterned paper or washi. Well...now that I take a second look, I did use just a bit of red to cut the word "Our".  Close enough though!

My layout design is inspired by a page I found at scrapbook.com.  It's by Skrapaddict and is called "Road Trip".  You can find it HERE.

Now I want to see you take the challenge.  Head on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along.  You just might win the monthly prize!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great design and fabulous mix of patterns! Love that playful, little banner in the upper right corner, too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS