The Pirate's Lair Awaits!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Do you like pirates?  I do, thanks to Johnny Depp and all those Pirates of the Carribean movies.  Fueled by the fact that I have boys and we have watched them all...multiple times!

Okay, so this layout isn't exactly about pirates, but it does point to Disney's very own pirate playground.

***Echo Park Happy Camper collection***

Guest sketch artist Emma Straface provided this sketch for us at Scrap Our Stash.  The stash part of the challenge is to include a banner.



I didn't change much from the original sketch.  Used a 4x6 photo instead of one 4x3...and I did not cut my photo in half as suggested by the sketch.  I moved my journal card to the right...I just liked it better there.  And I changed the angle of my smaller accent photo.


I love this little banner punch that I purchased through Stampin' Up.  I use it more for cards but it works well on layouts too.

And there you have it...another Disney page for the book.  Or books, as it may turn out!  Don't forget to come join us at Scrap Our Stash!

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love your take on the sketch....great colors, paper, banner, and title! I am finally back to my blogging, stop by when you have a chance.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your layout is so much fun, Steffanie! I love the colors and your amazing take on the sketch!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS