Magical

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello!  Time yet again for a Scrap Our Stash reveal!

***Studio Calico Here+There collection***

Here is the challenge:


What I used:
P - pictures, punches, polka dot, pink, princess castle
H - heart (wood), handwriting
O - orange, olive green, opalescent Stickles
T - twine, tag, tape, teal
O - old October Afternoon rub-ons, odd number of photos
S - Studio Calico, stars, scallops

My layout is inpired by a page created by one of my favorite Disney scrappers, Susan Stringfellow.  You can find the inpiration layout and her accompanying sketch on her blog, Sketch Savvy.
 I put some crystal Stickles on the heart and a couple of the stars for  some opalescent shimmer.  The "Once upon a time" rub-on was a hidden treasure I found in my stash from October Afternoon.

I used the negative of this punch to create a tag.  Dimensional adhesive between the layers gives the shadowing effect.

A "hidden" Mickey here, with the enamel dots.

That's it for today.  Now head on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along, OK?

3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Cute layout! You rocked this challenge! :)

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! Lovely pic of the castle and I adore the Mickey head cutout on the tag!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Another magical layout...love your style!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS