To all who come to this happy place...

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Welcome!

*** Fancy Pants Memories Captured collection***

Scrap Our Stash has a new challenge up!


I'm loving these stash challenges!  Aren't you?
Here is what I pulled out of my stash to match each of the letters:
B - buttons, border punch
R - retro camera, railroad station (photo)
A - arrow
D - doily, die-cut title
S - striped paper, scallops, strips of paper

I would've never thought of this collection as being very supportive of Disney photos, but I have been amazed.  I have used these papers and the ephemera pack on several layouts.

Once again, I am inspired by the talented Susan Stringfellow.  The layout that inspired me can be found here at Creatively Savvy.  What really drew me to this one was the long cut title...which I lifted!  Of course, the photo is very much like the one I had and I really liked the overall design of her page...so I pretty much lifted the whole thing.  With different papers/products and a swap in photo/title placement.  I just love her work!

Ok, you know the drill.  Head on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Really cute! Love how you used the Walt Disney quote--So fun!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Beautiful! Love how you framed the photo with the mat and large title. Also, like the addition of the doily and neat elements!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS