Monorail: By Day or Night

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Time for another challenge from Scrap Our Stash!


*** Echo Park That's My Boy collection*** 

Another Disney page!  Surprised?  You shouldn't be!

Here is the challenge:


There were lots of letters for this challenge and I think I covered them pretty well with items from my stash (and a few creative ideas!).
E - enamel dots, Echo Park papers, EK Success punch
M - Mickey punch, metal staples, the letter "m", monorail (photo)
B - buttons
O - orange, the letter "o"
S- stickers, Simple Stories (red alpha)
S- staples, stitching (faux), striped paper


My layout design was inspired by Susan Stringfellow.  You can find the layout that inspired me on her blog, Creatively Savvy.  

Now step on over to Scrap Our Stash and see what's going on.  Take a stab and join us in this month's challenge.  I promise, it will be fun!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a fun layout! I hope you had a happy National Scrapbook Day! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

As always, love your neat and clean style.....great colors, border, and faux stitching.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS