Always Be YOU

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time for another challenge at Scrap our Stash---and another Disney page!  Yay!!

***Fancy Pants Be Different collection***

Here is the sketch we were given along with the challenge to add handmade flowers:



At first I found the circles a little intimidating. But then suddenly I saw a giant Mickey head and the creative juices started flowing! 


I pulled out this collection from Fancy Pants which I felt was perfectly fitting for these photos of my husband being...well, himself. I had fun splattering mist and stamping painted circles (even stamping a Mickey in the lower right corner!). This layout just really came to life for me. 



Admittedly, I wasn't all too creative with the handmade flowers. These are tiny punched flowers that I scattered across the page. I lifted the edges a bit and placed black rhinestones in the centers. As many of you know, I am not a big user of flowers in general due to the more masculine pages that I tend to create. But this felt ok...it added to the overall goofy, whimsical feel of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share yet another Disney layout with you.  There are many more to come...which either brings you back or has you saying, "seriously?"

Anyway, if you feel inspired by this sketch, head on over to Scrap Our Stash and link up for a chance to win a great prize!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A fun layout of hubby! I really like the paint splatters. stamping, and circles!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS