Paradise Pier

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello spring!  I can't believe it's April already...a quarter of the way through the year which means a quarter of the way to---dare I say it---Christmas!  Ack!

Anyway, on to the business of today.  The beginning of the month means a new stash challenge from Scrap Our Stash.  This is what's up for April...


Still plugging away at those Disney photos, here is what I came up with:

***Echo Park My Life collection***

I was inspired by Susan Stringfellow's layout that you can find HERE.  I love her nontraditional Disney pages that always have a hint of Mickey in them!

The items I chose to represent the letters are as follows:
S - stickers
T - twine
A - alphas
M- month
P - punch


For the edging on this page, I did some scissor distressing, some outlining and some inking.  A little of everything, I guess!

One of my favorite things about this page is the colorful enamel dots.  They add just a little something...I love them!

You know the drill.  Join us at Scrap Our Stash and play along!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute Disney page!! I love your little banners with the Mickey heads :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS