Spectacular "Sunset"

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hi!  I'm back again with another reveal for Scrap Our Stash.  This time it's a sketch + stash challenge...


Create a layout inspired by the sketch and you must include (GOLD) embellishments. 
NOTE: All of your embellishments do not have to be gold.

Here is what I created, getting yet another Disney page added to the album...


If I'm going to use just one photo on a layout, I prefer for it to take up a decent amount of real estate on the page.  This is why you will notice that my photo is larger than the one in the sketch.

By the time I got the papers selected and trimmed to lay beneath my photo, I realized that the corner accents would look better at the bottom rather than the top.


For the gold embellishments, I first used some gold mist.  I then added some gold sequins.


Now it's your turn.  Come on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along.  I'd love to see you there!

3 comments:

Mendi said...

This turned out so cute! Love how well your papers compliment your photos--It's a really fun color scheme! :)

Lyne Blodgett said...

Great job...I wouldn't have looked twice at the sketch until I saw your take on it!

Kristie W. said...

Another fun Disney page! Love the mix of papers on this one and your take on the sketch!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS