So Strong!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hi!  I'm here today with another reveal for Scrap Our Stash!
Here are the details:

And here is the layout I created:

***Fancy Pants Memories Captured collection***

Another one for the Disney book!
This page is inspired by a sketch from Debbie Sanders of Scrapbook Generation.  It was part of a Super Saver Sketch kit from July 2013.  I chose to create just one side of a 2 page design and modified it slightly to include additional photos.



For the word STENCIL, here is what I have:
S - star (with the Mickey head next ot my focal photo)
T - Thickers (in black for the word "strong!")
E - epemera (camera and chalkboard sentiments)
N - numbers (printed on the reel and handwritten for the year)
C - circles (on the patterned paper), cardstock (behind focal photo)
I - ink (inked edges, as always!)
L - letters (the word "so" in my title)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope I will see you at Scrap Our Stash, too!. You have all month to play along and link up for your chance to win a fabulous prize from The Scraproom!

1 comment:

Lyne Blodgett said...

Very nice page Steffanie...loved the Thickers style you used.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS