We're Finally Here

Monday, February 2, 2015

Still working on those Disney photos...

***Echo Park My Life collection***

I am again inspired by a design/sketch from Susan Stringfellow.  You can find the actual inspiration piece HERE on her blog, Creatively Savvy.  I really love her non-traditional Disney layouts.  She uses regular papers that are not Disney themed to create fun and beautiful pages.

I pulled small elements from my stash to spell out WASHI---which is the latest challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
 W - washi tape (of course!)
A - arrows and assorted alphabets
S - stars
H - hearts
I - ink pens in black and white for outlining


I love using the little enamel dots to make mini mickey heads!  Isn't it cute?


Many of you know that I am a self-proclaimed inker of all things that hit my scrapbook pages.  Did you happen to notice that I didn't do hardly any inking on this one?  I think the only things I inked are the cardstock embellishments.  However, I can't leave paper edges undefined.  So I distressed with scissors instead.  A different look.  Makes the edges a little bumpier and harder to adhere things nice and flat.  But, a girl's gotta change things up once in awhile, right?

Okay...your turn!  Link up your layout to Scrap Our Stash using elements that spell out WASHI for your chance to win this month's prize!  I hope to be visiting your blog soon!

2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great mix of goodies, Steffanie! Love that bitty, polka dot border ever so much, and the little, Mickey punch is the perfect, finishing touch!

Mendi said...

Hi there! Sorry I'm late checking in... This layout is adorable! Love how you used all the different elements in your stash. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS