Valentine's Card

Saturday, February 21, 2015

I know...a little late posting.  I only made one card for Valentine's Day and it was for my Mom.  

***My Mind's Eye Lost & Found: Union Square***

I was inspired by a card that I found on Pinterest.  I used my Martha Stewart heart punch, inked the edges with red and popped them up with dimensional adhesive.  The baker's twine is also from My Mind's Eye. I pre-printed a font onto the card base,  This font is Bleeding Cowboys.  And yes...it's supposed to be smudgy!

Pinterest inspiration:
Valentine card ideas #EasyNip

Is it sad that I didn't make a card for my hubby or my kids?  Maybe.  But no one seemed to be very distressed by this.  On a side note, the only card I received was from my Mom.  I'll post a photo of that next time.  Yes..  She makes cards too.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS