The Magic Starts Here

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year and welcome to the first challenge of 2015 at Scrap Our Stash!
They are changing things up a bit with the coming year and adding some different challenges to get us to use our stash.  
First up, a recipe or alphabet challenge of sorts...we are challenged to use items in our stash that begin with each letter in the word TWINE.


Here is how I used my stash to create this layout:
T - twine
W - washi tape

I - regular ink on the edges of all my papers and photos, also spray ink for the background
N - negative cut from the mickey punch to create a tag
E - eyelet on the tag

I am diligently trying to get through these photos from our trip to Disneyland in 2012.  Someday, they WILL be done!
Design inspiration came from Susan Stringfellow.  She does tons of Disney layouts and I often get inspration from her pages.  The one that inspired me can be found HERE.


Now it's your turn.  Stop by Scrap Our Stash over the next few weeks to see what other design team members are creating with this challenge.  Then get busy and create your own.  Don't forget to link up for your chance to win a fabulous prize!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fun challenge! I love all the different colors and patterns you chose! Awesome layout! Have a very Happy New Year and Happy Scrappin!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Alphabet challenges are always the hardest for me...you did great!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS