Just Run

Friday, January 16, 2015

Time for the latest challenge at Scrap Our Stash

*** Studio Calico Here+There collection***

The mid month challenge always includes a sketch and this one is provided by guest sketch artist Bev Code.  I kept the vertical and hozontal lines of the original sketch design.  You'll notice that I added an additioanl photo but made them narrower so they basically cover the same amount of space.  The title also remains beneath the photos although I shifted it to the right.


Our sponsor this month is 17turtles.  If you are not familiar with this Etsy shop, it's owned by Juliana Michaels who creates some fabulous cut files for use with your die-cutting machine.  We were lucky enough to get to work with some of her cut files for this challenge---Yay!

Just Run Digital Cut File | Perfect for all your craft projects including paper crafting, scrapbooking and more.Run Run Run Digital Cut File | Perfect for all your craft projects including paper crafting, scrapbooking and more.

I chose these two files.  I figured I could get a lot of mileage from these with all the running that I do. I had a lot of fun using them on this page!
The stash part of the challenge is to include sequins.  I used sequins to represent raindrops supporting the theme of my page.


Now it's your turn.  Create a layout based on the sketch above and don't forget to use some sequins.  Then upload to the link on the right sidebar at Scrap Our Stash.  That's it.  You'll have a chance at winning a gc to 17turtles for some fun cut files!

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Red Carpet Studios challenge #85
Use stars and something new (new cut file!)
Rochelle's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge
Top row---sequins, 2+ photos, die-cut

9 comments:

Nadine said...

Love your page and those cut files are super fun! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Cherished said...

Awesome pag. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Devra said...

This page is amazing! I love how the black pops against all the bright colors. Run, girl, run! So happy to see you at RCS!

lynnseverydayideas said...

Those files are PERFECT for you!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Beautiful page Steffanie! It's nice to see you again here at RCS! I love how you used the stars on this layout! Perfect for our New Year's Eve challenge!

Wyvern said...

Great layout! It has a lot of energy! Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Stuidos!
Angela

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great take on the sketch, Steffanie! Really love how you've totally rocked those cut files, and your mix of patterns is too fun!

Rochelle Spears said...

Beautiful layout. Love the details! Thanks for playing along with the Scrap Our Stash challenge and my Tic Tac Toe challenge! ;)

tampatha said...

This is such a striking layout! Really gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at RCS and hope to see you again! Tammy DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS