January Birthdays

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I realized that I didn't really share any of the cards that I made last year.  Trust me, I made plenty!
Anyway, this year I will try to share more.

I just made two yesterday for upcoming birthdays this week.

One for the man that is Opa to my boys...

***Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy***

And this one for their Grandma Lela...

***Fancy Pants Park Bench***

Sketch design came from CAS(E) this Sketch! #43.  It's an old one from 2013.  The bottom card is the one I made first and it has the same orientation as the original sketch.  The top card I ended up turning on it's side about half way through.  I decided I wanted to create a tag with the sentiment that I had already stamped.  In order for it to look right, I needed to change the orientation to horizontal.  I was really glad that it still worked out!

I am entering these cards at Red Carpet Studio.  Challenge #86 is The Two Faces of January and what you need to do is use items in twos.  I used two pieces of patterned papers in each card.

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Nadine said...

Both are fabulous cards! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Wyvern said...

Those are beautiful cards! Love the colors and patterns. Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studio!
Angela

Mendi said...

Love these! It's cool to see two different looks with the masculine and feminine using the same color palette! :)

Devra said...

These are beautiful! I'm so happy to see you playing along at RCS

tampatha said...

Wonderful cards! I love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at RCS and hope to see you again! Tammy DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS