Stringing Holiday Lights

Monday, December 15, 2014

Today I bring you a new layout for Chld's Play Challenges.  It's a two pager inspired by a design found in Sketches for Scrapbooking, Vol. 7, from Scrapbook Generation.


Our challenge at Child's Play was to get inspired by the children's classic actvity/craft, Lite-Brite.  Remember that one?  Did you own one?  I did not but I had friends who did so got to play around with their's once in awhile.



I was inspired to scrap these photos of my husband and our youngest stringing the Christmas lights on our house one year.The colored lights from Lite-Brite led me to the colored lights of Christmas.


 And a couple of close-ups:


Sadly, this is my last challenge for Child's Play as they have decided to close up shop.  There is still time to participate though, in one or both of this month's challenges.  So hop on over to Child's Play, get inspired...then scrap, photograph and link up!  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Mendi said...

Your layout is darling! Love the blue and the darling way you strung the lights!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS