Let it Snow!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We were so lucky to get this beautiful blanket of snow last February.  I created with page with a couple of challenges in mind...


First, for Scrap Our Stash we were given this gorgeous image for inspiration.  I was inspired by the fluffy white stuff on the tray that looks like snow.  The stash rule for this challenge was to use something that sparkles.  I chose sequins!  I also used silver washi and a silver pen for my journaling.  In my book, that's kind of sparkly!


Next, for Child's Play, we were challenged to create a layout inspired by The Polar Express movie.  I bet you can't guess where I gained my inspiration for on this one...the SNOW!!!  I know...real original, right?  Oh well.



Some close-up shots:




I hope I have inspired you to get your sparkle on with a little Polar Express on the side.  Now come join us at Scrap Our Stash and Child's Play and link up for your chance to win!

4 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

In love with this design Steffanie! I shared on my twitter and pinned to pinterest.
Lyne
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Mary said...

Your LO is fabulous...love EVERYTHING about it!

Mendi said...

Such a pretty page! Love everything against that beautiful wood backdrop and how it makes everything pop! :)

Neha Natani said...

Lovely LO....i like the background wood and snow flakes on it...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS